Please join me in supporting
U.S. Senator Glenn Grothman
About two weeks ago almost 100 supporters joined us in Cedarburg to hear from Sen. Ron Johnson. Ron delivered a fiery speech about the need for grassroots conservatives to step up this fall.
And because of the generous support of committed conservatives like YOU, we had one of the most successful fundraisers this cycle for a state legislator.
Again, THANK YOU.
But we can’t stop now. As Senator Johnson said, we have to continue working hard and supporting conservatives up and down the ballot.
Congressman Glenn Grothman now needs our help. His opponent claims
to be an “outsider.” In fact, he is anything but. He is a lifelong bundler for progressive candidates (including Hillary Clinton!), the head of a Washington D.C. ultra-liberal PAC, a longtime D.C. resident, and the nephew of a well-known Wisconsin progressive.
Outsider? Sounds more like a swamp creature.
You can help in two important ways.
First, tell all your friends and family in the 6th Congressional District that they need to get out and support Glenn.
Second, you can step up and join me in supporting Glenn on Wednesday, October 17th in Grafton. That’s only two weeks from today. Event and RSVP details are listed here.
I’m counting on you… We all know what is at stake…
All the best,
Duey Stroebel At A Glance
- Born and raised in the 20th Senate District
- Married to Laura for 30 years
- Eight children – ages 13 to 28
- Active at First Immanuel Church and School
- Graduate of Cedarburg High School
- Bachelor of Business Administration – UW Madison
- Master of Science – Real Estate Appraisal and Investment Analysis – UW Madison
- Conservative State Legislator: 2011-Present
- Member – Cedarburg Public School Board: 2007-2012
- Member – City of Cedarburg Downtown Ad Hoc Committee
- Former Cedarburg Planning Commission Member
- Former Cedarburg Parks Commission Member
- Longtime business owner and job creator in the 20th Senate District
- Founded and currently operates real estate management firm and development business in the District
- Former Board Member of Ozaukee Bank and Cornerstone Community Bank
- Member – Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Ozaukee Board of Realtors
- Former underwriter at Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC)
Lifetime of Community Service
- Past President and current member of the Greater Cedarburg Foundation
- Active in 4-H and longtime project leader
- Member – Concordia University President’s Council
- Basketball coach at First Immanuel Lutheran School
- Coached recreational youth football and baseball
- Continues volunteering time and resources to countless community causes